Arthaus is designed for the times; individualistic, work-friendly yet inspired. Our studio, one and two-bedroom apartments are sized for work-at-home and provide access to common areas designed to expand your horizons. Our building is picture-perfect for today’s new perspective on apartment living.
a picture paints
Arthaus inspires the minute you walk through the door—with spaces that feel comfortable, open, and relaxed. Picture yourself here.
a fresh canvas to call home
With apartments ranging in size from 446 to 1172 square feet, you’ll find the perfect space to express your style. Our residences feature walk-in closets, in-unit laundry, floor-to-ceiling windows, and premium finishes. Also included is the latest smart home technology with NEST thermostats and smart phone enabled keyless entry. All units are equipped with high efficiency water fixtures and HVAC systems, along with ventilation systems to support a green lifestyle. Pets are welcome, too!
a new perspective
Whether you prefer to stay cozy inside or get some fresh air outside, you can entertain, hang out, and enjoy beautiful views of Boston from the spacious fifth floor lounge leading out to the rooftop deck.
state of the art
we designed arthaus with you in mind.
- Penthouse lounge with entertaining space and kitchen
- Roof deck with views, grills, and fire pit
- Flexible workspace including private work-pods
- Conference room/study and socially distanced seating
- Ground floor art gallery featuring local artists
- Pet friendly with pet spa
- Fully equipped fitness center with Fitness On Demand
- Gallery-view coffee bar and workspace on first floor
- Smart intercom and package room
- Smartphone-enabled keyless and touchless entry
- Fourth floor sun deck with hammocks and lawn games
- Covered bike storage & repair station
- Public plaza and guest waiting area outside of gallery
- Garage parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Pending LEED certification
street level art gallery
picture yourself here
stay in touch :)
of the neighborhood
With a quick walk to the T and Commuter Rail, surrounded by local shops, restaurants, and bars, Arthaus is convenient to everything this vibrant Allston location has to offer.